Still Have Some Questions?
• Avoid getting the brow area wet for 24 hours
• Avoid contact with direct sunlight, sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for the next 48 hours
• Avoiding excessive rubbing or touching of the treated area for 24 hours
We also recommend that you follow these guidelines in the run up to and the days after your BrowSculpt treatment:
• Avoid using exfoliating (be it AHA, BHA or scrubs) and anti-ageing skincare around the brow area for three days either side of your treatment
• Avoid fake tanning products (including gradual tan) on the face for three days either side of your treatment, as it can discolour the eyebrow tint
• Your stylist will apply some make up at the end of your treatment, however you should avoid applying any further heavy make up (foundations, etc) on the area around the brow for 24 hours
To really enhance laminated brows and maintain that freshly laminated look right up to your next appointment, an ultra-strong eyebrow gel like brow glue – available in our retail boutique is a must have.
• Do not get the brows wet for 24 hours
• Do not use sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for 48 hours
• Do not touch or rub the treated area for 24 hours after your treatment
• Do not exfoliate or apply anti-ageing skincare or tanning products around the brows for three days after your treatment
• Do not forget to apply your conditioning serum twice daily
Stick to these rules for the very best results.